Assessing Your Situation
Experience practicing as a general dentist prior to becoming a specialist gives Dr. Kissel the ability to assess your individual situation and your options in a more complete manner than most specialists. This unique perspective leads to innovative treatment recommendations and optimal outcomes.
During your initial evaluation and consultation in New York City, Dr. Kissel will provide a comprehensive oral examination, review diagnostic records, such as 3D imaging, and talk to you about not only his findings, but also your personal goals for your oral health and the appearance of your smile.
Dr. Kissel will take the time to thoroughly explain the advantages and disadvantages of the various solutions available and answer any questions you have. He wants you to have all of the information you need to feel comfortable making the decision that is right for you.
The full scope of advanced procedures and the latest technologies will be taken into consideration in determining your options, including:
- Dental implants to replace missing or failing teeth.
- Regenerating bone where it has been lost due to periodontal disease or missing teeth.
- Microscopic techniques for precise, delicate procedures, including the innovative Pinhole Technique.
- Aesthetic smile enhancement and tissue grafts.
- LANAP Laser therapy for periodontal procedures.
Whether you have a single missing tooth or need full mouth rehabilitation, a consultation with Dr. Kissel in New York City is the best place to explore all of your options for improving the health and appearance of your smile.