Safety Measures for Covid-19
June 4th, 2020
Our office is reopen as of June 8th! We are so pleased to be back and are looking forward to seeing you again. We sincerely hope you and your loved ones have been safe and healthy since we last saw you.
- Hands free hand sanitizing dispensers
- Protective clear barriers at the front desks
- Touchless payment system
- Ultra Violet lights in the ceiling air circulation system. UV light can deactivate the virus.
- The aerosol collection device has been installed for our hospital grade air filtration units.
Listed below is a “what to expect” list related to your appointment.
- Patients should be accompanied only by essential companions on their trip to our office in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
- Please arrive when your appointment is scheduled so we have the proper amount of time to disinfect rooms prior to and after your treatment
- Please ring the doorbell and we will tell you when to enter the office
- Please use the hand sanitizer in the building lobby and on our floor
- Please wear masks before you enter the office
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the office
- We will be maintaining social distancing to the extent possible within the context of the dental setting
- We will be asking some screening questions related to COVID-19
- We will be taking your temperature and oxygen saturation when you arrive
- You will see several hospital grade filtration units throughout the office
- We will no longer have magazines in the reception area
- We will continue to use our virus cidal rinse prior to care