Dental Implants New York City
Your smile is the first thing that most people recognize about you, and it can make a lasting impression. But if you have missing, severely decayed or diseased teeth, you may not be putting your best foot forward when you show off your pearly whites. Dental implants, which are an ever-popular procedure in New York City, can help replace missing, severely decayed or diseased teeth, giving you a dental alternative that both functions and appears like natural teeth. And when you work with New York City’s Dr. Kissel, you’ll be benefiting from the latest procedures in microsurgery, which make the surgery and recovery time period easier and faster for you.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are made of biocompatible material – titanium – and are inserted into your gums. Dental implants function as your tooth’s natural root structure. Dental implants are then covered with natural looking tooth crowns. Unlike dentures that can slide or be removed, when you get dental implants in New York City they are a permanent solution, one that is not removable and will not slide or fall out when you talk, smile or eat certain foods.
Why Should You Consider Dental Implants?
There are a number of reasons that New York City dental patients should consider dental implants, including:
- Increased tooth functionality. Dental implants function as natural teeth.
- Better aesthetic appearance. Dental implants are covered with natural looking tooth crowns.
- Prevention of bone resorption. Dental implants even carry with them the possibility of stimulating bone growth.
- Healthier adjacent teeth. This is especially true compared to patients who get dental bridges and have adjacent teeth drilled down to fit in crowns.
- Long Lasting Solution. Dental implants that are done and cared for correctly can last a lifetime!
- Enhanced Functionality. Dental implants function as natural teeth, and you won’t notice any differences when eating your favorite foods.
- Durable and Safe. Made from titanium, a biocompatible material, dental implants are a safe solution for your body that integrate well with your gum and bone tissue.
- Easy to Maintain. Dental implants can be brushed and flossed just like your natural teeth.
- Confidence Boosting. Because of their natural appearance and functionality, dental implants look real and won’t move or slide when you speak, smile or eat.
Dr. Kissel’s Unique Microsurgery Approach to New York City Dental Implants
New York City’s Dr. Kissel takes dental implants one-step further with microsurgery techniques that make the surgery and recovery time easier and faster. The use of microsurgery techniques, which are performed under a microscope and by using micro-instruments, allows Dr. Kissel to make smaller incisions without stitches compared to the larger, more painful incisions of traditional dental implant surgery.
Because New York City’s Dr. Kissel uses microsurgery techniques, he can operate without causing major incisions and trauma to sensitive tissue, muscles, and nerves. The result is a more comfortable procedure and a faster recovery time. Additionally, because Dr. Kissel only makes small incisions with micro-instruments, your surrounding gum tissue will appear normal after surgery, as shown in these photos below.
Are You Ready to Talk to Dr. Kissel About Dental Implants?
If you’re ready to reclaim your beautiful smile and the full functionality of your teeth, then it’s time to talk to New York City’s Dr. Kissel about getting dental implants. During a consultation with Dr. Kissel, he will perform a complete oral examination and explain the dental implant procedure to you, including tooth removal (if needed) and dental implant placement using microsurgery techniques. He will also answer all your questions about dental implants and go over the benefits of New York City dental implants with microsurgery, including:
- Ease of placing the dental implant.
- The best aesthetic and functional results for tooth replacement.
- Smaller surgical incisions and opening due to advanced microsurgery techniques.
- An easier and faster recovery time with reduced pain and swelling, thanks to microsurgery techniques and incisions.
- Fewer risks of complications.
If you’re ready to replace your smile with natural-looking, functional dental implants, then call Dr. Kissel’s New York City office for a consultation at (212) 702-9088.