Benefits for Manhattan Dental Implants Patients
In the past, dentures were pretty much the only option for people that suffered tooth loss. Although dentures present a solution of relative ease for the chewing and aesthetic aspects of the problem, there are a number of other concerns, such as the potential for bone loss in the jaw, which dentures simply can’t address. Thankfully, in Manhattan, dental implants by Dr. Scott Kissel can remedy these safely while providing superior lasting results to his patients.
How Are Implants Better for Tooth Replacement?
Aside from some of the more obvious advantages of implants, like not having to worry about dentures falling out while eating or speaking, dental implants provide a number of added benefits over other solutions:
- Preservation of facial structure by preventing jaw bone loss and stimulating new bone growth
- Eliminated need for support from adjacent teeth, which can cause damage over time
- Perfect fit with surrounding teeth and titanium supports integrate easily with bone and tissue
- Dental implants can last a lifetime and allow for regular brushing and flossing
- Ability to eat just about anything without inflammation or irritation afterwards
- The look, feel, and function of natural teeth
In addition, dental implants also reduce problems associated with diminished oral function due to tooth loss that can present in the form of bite misalignment, muscle distress, and restricted chewing ability. Whether you’re missing just a single tooth or many, dental implants can be crafted to restore your smile and bite to normal and last for many years to come. With our SMILE technique and Teeth in a Day, we even have the ability to provide same-day temporary teeth, so you won’t have to go another day without a full set of your own beautiful, functional teeth.
Trust your smile to Manhattan dental implants expert Dr. Scott Kissel. Whether you’re missing one tooth or all of them, he has the perfect solution for you. Call 212.702.9088 today to schedule your consultation.